Why Choose Us?
The Cremation Society of Kansas & Missouri is family owned and has been in the funeral and cremation business since 1902. Our family is here to serve your family. Our commitment to you includes outstanding, professional service at the most reasonable price.
If you have an immediate need for cremation services, please call 913-383-9888 if you live in Kansas and 816-822-9888 in Missouri. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by a Cremation Society staff member.
Or, if you're interested in more information, give us a call and we'll send our brochure and additional information to you right away.
What makes us unique from other funeral homes and cremation providers?
- Our phones are answered 24/7 by our own staff – no answering service or answering machine. We’re always available for families, Hospice staff and other care providers.
- Families can prepay for their funeral, memorial service and cremation.
- Travel Protection Plan offers Nationwide and Worldwide protection.
- The Cremation Society owns our own crematory, and all cremationists are nationally certified. That means we will personally oversee the care and disposition of your loved one from start to finish.
- We usually obtain certified death certificates for families within days from the date of death.
- Funeral directors usually arrive at place of death within an hour of the call and are dispatched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All planners are licensed, experienced funeral directors with experience working with Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Catholic, & Protestant families.
- Certified Celebrants are available for families desiring non-religious funerals and memorial services.
- "Open Door Policy" Family may view the crematory at any time during regular business hours (M-F, 8am - 5 pm) and may be present during the cremation process if they wish.
- Cremation completed and urn available for family within 24-72 hours of receiving all required paperwork.
- We are a member of the Cremation Association of North America.